The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
The ICT support works closely together with the ICT User Support team in APAC and other ICT personnel at the head quarter in Switzerland. He is the contact point for all ICT colleagues and act as an onsite helping hand for the infrastructure team.
As a member of the ICT User Support team, he makes sure that the users in Slovakia get professional and efficient IT workplace support and will be provided with optimal technology and tools.
Besides being the stand-in for his ICT field support colleague, he will take over responsibilities related to client engineering for the current and future Windows client builds and all related tasks, such as engineering and planning of new releases, software packaging etc. The client engineering part will be at least 50% of the agreed work time.
The main responsibilities includes:
- Registering all incidents and service requests in the Servicedesk tool
- Handling of assigned tickets, if needed with the help of local colleagues or the infrastructure/application team at corporate IT
- IT support for all users in Slovakia, either by phone, from remote or onsite
- Planning, procuring and installing IT devices, -systems and its software, including bringing it into service according to corporate standards
- Maintenance of the installed hard- and software (i.e. installation of updates, monitoring of systems etc)
- Securing the adequate use and compliance of the used tools
- Coordination and planning of the own activities together with the Head ICT User Support in regular meetings, by taking into account the local needs
- Documenting the local IT infrastructure
- Stand-by for emergency duties, on call service
- Install/upgrade and maintain software for our HW/SW developers
- Setup and maintain test environments for our HW/SW developers