Senior Test Automation Engineer
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.
Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1900 € Gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
We are searching for experienced senior test automation engineer who will test measurement software applications (embedded, web, cloud) in agile work environment using cutting-edge technology.
On this position you will participate on:
- Outlining testing strategy for project
- Definition, implementation and execution of automated and manual tests
- Development of testing tools and test libraries for Robot Framework
- Setup and maintenance of test environment
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who most closely approximates the requirements of the position.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Information Technology, SW Development, Telecommunications,..
Computer skills - programmer
Python - advanced
Bash - advanced
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Working experience as a software tester or developer
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Robot Framework, Rational Functional Tester, HP Quality center)
- Knowledge about REST API and/or Websocket interfaces
- Willingness to learn new technologies and open for challenges
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with administration and maintenance (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git, Subversion)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Basic knowledge about automated web UI testing (e.g. Selenium)